Well then, let me show you.
1) Writers are clearly capable of the same emotional responses and behavior as a parent. Books are their children and they put in ceaseless nurturing and dedication as they see them grow. 1) Writers employ various strategies as they foster there writing, namely :- (a) The big idea (b) Days and nights of hard work (c) Pre- writing (d) Drafting (e) Keeping themselves patient and motivated (f) Re-writing (g) Editing
2) Right now, it’s that time of the year, and the little one’s have just freshly hatched.
3) You will notice they are still blind and naked when they hatch.
4) So, I made them little coats to keep them warm during their first winters.
5) See, how they are happily line up to put them on. See? Better. Now they are ready to go and explore the world.
6) And if they make it through the winter and the writer takes good care of them, they will grow up to be strong and wise like the older fellows.
7) So, in case you were wondering now you know.
"Real life is sometimes boring, rarely conclusive. Things in life don't necessarily flow over the shortest possible route. For me, reading is how should I put it? — reading is all too natural. It's like a beautiful scenery. It's just there. There is no need to exchange it with any thing else. That is why when I am reading, I feel that the world is transparent."
Sitting in a room filled with her presence , he lifted his eyes to look at her. He has always loved to assimilate the
luminescence she oozes while immersed in reading. But to his surprise, she was no-where to be seen. “How could that be, I feel her presence here. Where is she?” he thought. He called out her name and received a placid reply. Now he was alarmed, he could hear her but could not see her. “Where are you?” he asked. “Right here, in front of you.” she replied but still out of sight. “But, I can’t see you!” he responded .
The veracity in his voice shocked her. She thought about it and remembered the conversation they had last night.
He had asked her, “Why do you read?” She pondered the question and answered, “Real life is sometimes boring, rarely conclusive. Things in life don’t necessarily flow over the shortest possible route. For me, reading is how should I put it? — reading is all too natural. It’s like a beautiful scenery. It’s just there. There is no need to exchange it with any thing else. That is why when I am reading, I feel that the world is transparent.”
“Where are you?” his anxious voice brought her wandering mind back to the room.
It was then that she realized, it wasn’t the world that became transparent when she read, it was her! khyati